A Speaker Who Connects and Inspires
"Rose connects with every single woman in the room. Her generosity in terms of her transparency, sharing her struggles, professionally and personally, as well as her successes, in an effort to let others know that they are not alone -- is incredibly inspirational. By the end of her talk, she has you believing you can do anything. If you have a chance to have Rose speak at one of your events - grab her!" - Marianna Schultz, Women's Leadership Council
"Whether she is speaking to a group of a thousand or an intimate group of 20, Rose brings a level of passion, compassion and enthusiasm that is contagious! Rose is engaging and openly shares her personal and professional challenges and successes in an effort to empower her audience. She truly cares about shifting their Mindset to place where they feel Empowered."
Marilyn Kelly, Professional Womens Speakers Alliance
"I have never seen the women so engaged. Each woman in the room was hanging on to every word that Rose had to say. She is incredibly authentic. She connected with the women on such a beautiful level and her words were so affirming and empowering. I think the line to talk to her took over an hour to get through and it was worth it for everyone!"
- Janine Mortenson, Allstate
"I was invited to see Rose speak at the Bishop Arts Theatre in Dallas. I was blown away by her transparency and authenticity. Her passion and purpose of empowering women is evident from the minute she opens her mouth until the last hug she gives everyone who lines up to talk to her. Honestly one of the best speakers I have ever encountered.
- Jaqueline Schultz
"Rose is engaging and very knowledgeable in terms of business, business ownership, the struggles that business owners endure - her personal experiences are nothing less than incredible - and how to persevere utilizing the right mindset and more. She is willing to share and help people in a genuine manner. I highly recommend Rose."
- Forest Ward
"After seeing Rose speak at several events in Dallas, I approached her to speak to my high school girls non-profit group. Her response: "Of course, we have to pour our knowledge and experience into your young women." Our girls stopped talking - I mean not a whisper - and absorbed every word Rose spoke. She got on their level and it was so clear that she truly cared about them and their future. I cannot say enough great things about Rose."
- Marguirette S. Johnson
Sample of Topics of talks given to Corporations, Small Business, Churches, Women's Groups, Women's Conferences and more:
- Female Empowerment
- Female Entrepreneurship Struggles
- The Female Factor
- Learning to Say "No" to reduce Overwhelm & Stress
- Healthy Boundaries
- Emotions are Energy
- Limiting Beliefs - How They Hold You Back Personally & Professionally
- Self-Sabotage and Its Root-Cause
- Are You LIVING your Authentic Life?
- Networking - You Build Your Business, By Building Relationships
- Entrepreneurship is not for the Faint at Heart
- Illness and The Relationship with Negative Emotions
- Are You Living Your Purpose?
- There is Hope Through Conversations
- Pivoting as a Business Owner Is NOT an Option
- Networking Like A Millionaire
- What is Your Zone of Genius and Are You Staying There?
- Healthy Boundaries
- When Worry Consumes You
- Turn Conversations into Customer$
- How You Present Yourself Matters
- You are Not Alone
- Optimism is a Choice
- What Do You Want?
- We Are Different But We Are Much MORE Alike!
- Understanding Your Cycle is your SuperPower
- Attachment and Expectations
With Multiple Businesses, Years of Experience in Behavior Modification, Psychology, Business, Leadership, Non-Profits, Coaching, Mindset, Limiting Beliefs and More ... Rose can develop a talk for you group that will keep them engaged and inspired to step into their power and start living their best life now!